Sunday, December 10, 2006

Tangled Up in... Purple

There was an article this Friday in the Globe and Mail about deer encroaching on our habitat to look for food and potential mates. It also looked at the different ways humans are looking at to control the exploding deer population (including contraception, which involves catching, injecting and tagging unsuspecting does). I'm too tired and disheartened to explore the obvious option of containing our never-ending expansion and living in harmony with nature.

Any guesses as to this poor buck's antler entanglement?

3 comments:

boods said...

i am pretty sure that is the hammock we used to have at the cottage that i now can't find. that stupid buck stole my hammock!!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what the tail..er tale of this animal is, but I have no idea so I will have to pass the buck on to someone else..hmm buck..I'm afraid I don't have the Doe to pay you..well whatever the story is I'm sure it's quite the yarn.

SD said...

It's a volleyball net!