Saturday, February 18, 2006

The Inaugural Post


Everyone seems to have a blog these days and since my personal mandate is to keep up with the trends (within 5 years or so - I got my first CD in '97), I thought it was high time I unleashed my musings upon the internet.

Really what I want is my own column in a national newspaper that pays me the salary of a surgeon for 300 or so words a week. For some reason, this has not happened to me yet. So I'm getting my practice in here, at my very own blog: Because I Said So.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

did you write that comment yourself?

Anonymous said...

Yay! Now the whole world gets to judge him an asshole AND look at your cool tattoo. I knew the internet was good for something.

Anonymous said...

you're hot.

Anonymous said...

Shall be stopping by for sure... :)

Welcome to the web!